Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 1990 VN750 with 21,000 miles on it. It has been garage kept since new with the oil changed every $3,000 miles. The tank and fenders are flawless except for a scratch on the rear fender and a small chip on ear of the gas tank where it bolts to the frame. . The chrome and rims are in really nice shape. The set of leather saddle bags are included (they cost over $100 new) they are also in great shape. The seat is perfect with no rips, tears or dry rot. The motorcycle start, runs and drives but is stuck in first gear. To fix the problem you may need to split the case which means you may need to disassemble the motor. I was told this is about $800 in parts and 8 hours in labor. It could use new engine gaskets because it was starting to leak fluids. This type of work is out of my league and my riding days are probably over. If you looking for a project or need nice parts for your Vulcan 750 this may be a good opportunity for you.

If your interested please call me directly @ (610) 906 4184 My name is Lou
I live in wind gap pa. just below the Pocono's.

If it doesn't sell in a few weeks I will consider parting out only if I have enough people who want parts totaling $800

If you know of a reasonable mechanic near me that can do the job - I would also consider getting it repaired.

Thanks for Looking

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts