Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1985 VN 700 that I will be parting out. It's about 90% complete. The motor does turn over. I was told that it did not have spark. It's missing the headlight, tachometer, mirrors, tool box, front turn signals, (the back ones are broke but there), and plastic covers the go up by the forks. The frame however is spoken for but the rest of the parts are up for sale. Message me with your needs and offers. Thank you..

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Haya Chris....glad ya found yer way here brother.... :beerchug:

Chris has that 700 near peoria with the frame number lower than mine.

·
Banned
10,354 Posts

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
I still think Chris should restore it....we'd help him, right guys ?....he'd have me beat for oldest 700 then, but thats ok....talked to him a buncha times....he's a good joe....he'd deserve it if he did it....I wanna see that frame and title go to someone who'll appreciate it if i dont get it....(but i will if he dont restore, lol)...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am going to start taking the bike apart this week. I will put up some pictures of the parts you guys are asking for so you can have a look see and know better what I have.

·
Registered
13 Posts
How much for the front fender, stator, and rear tail piece? I just picked up an 85vn700ltd, and I need those pieces if the price is right.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
could also be a zn 700 ltd 4cyl inline rare hard to find parts for only made in 84+85 the zn1000 is even more rare(i have the 700)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My apologies

Hello everyone. I apologize for not responding to messages and post sooner. I just now pulled the bike into the shop to start tearing it down. Things have gotten hectic around here this past week and I finally had the time today. I am posting my phone number so that interested parties may call or text me. My phone is on my person more than I am on the computer at the station. I can send pics of the bike or parts of it for anyone that asks.
Like I said, please excuse my tardiness and use my phone number to contact me for and info. Thank you..

309-238-9009
Call, text, pics...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes, the bike is a 85 zn700ltd, inline 4 motor shaft drive, and it does seem to be very rare, and very hard to find any parts or info on. My bad on the vn

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes I have some pics, but I can't upload them from my phone, I can't figure it out. It is a very big work in process. I picked the bike up from a guy who thought a tail dragger fender was the look the bike needed, man was he wrong.

·
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
16,197 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts