116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Sparky!!!
8,697 Posts
the link to your CL add doesn't work.
The fallowing Error Message is what shows:
craigslist > manage posting

There appears to be a problem with this posting (2998343077) or the URL you're using to access it.

If you initially posted more than 48 hours ago, your post may have timed out, in which case you will need to repost your ad.

If you are clicking on the link in the email to reach this page, try using the cut-and-paste plain text URL instead.

If that doesn't work, please try again in 15 minutes. If it still doesn't work, please forward the email to [email protected] for assistance

Thanks!

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
I am still interested in the grill cover. I PMd you - hit me up.

Thanks.

·
Headbanger/Popes of Hell
6,712 Posts
did some one say Mustang seat for sale? is it still for sale? how much? what style of Mustang seat?

:worthless

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The bike is sold pending pick-up on Tuesday evening.

Mustang Seat is still for sale $350 + shipping and insurance from 55346
I'll let it go for $300 obo here on the forum...

The grill is pending best offer and payment, make an offer, make it here so everyone can see or just PM me, I don't really want to sell it - Lots of good people here helped me out a ton and this grill reflects this community - both are irreplacable.

I also have a set of pistions/jugs for a 700 or 750 if you need and an assortment of engine internals if anyone is interested let me know before Tuesday because whatever I have left is going with the bike...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts