Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
The Vulcan wasn't made then, it was born in '85. That's probably just a KZ. Too bad he didn't post any pics....

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the year I thought the vulcan was made but the listing mentioned it was a 750. Oh well, for 150.00 someone locally will probably purchase it just for parts. Thanks for info.

·
Linkmeister Supreme
7,960 Posts
I have a question about the title to a vehicle or bike. He says it is only for parts, even though it is complete, because he doesn`t have the title. That sounds like it could be a stolen bike. Is there any way to find out and clear a title in a situation like this, if the bike was worth fixing?

·
Registered
950 Posts
Yeah that sounds a little sketchy. No keys, No title, wonder if the steering is locked too?

·
Registered
115 Posts
yes KZ750's had both kick and electric....very convenient
Ask the guy for the vin# and check with local police, they can run it for free to see if it is stolen or not...or at least reported.

·
On His Lady Vulcan
1,647 Posts
Get the Vin# off the bike yourself (dont trust the guy to get it for you) and then call the local sheiffs department. They will let you know if its hot or not.

·
Vintage bike addict
859 Posts
82 750 with kick start has to be the csr 750 twin. I sent him an email.

·
HAWK
2,576 Posts
i got a KZ400 for $60 once with no title, I had the police run the vin and it was clean so I applied for a lost title and after some paper shuffel I had a good title clean.
Rode ti for a year and sold for $600

·
Vintage bike addict
859 Posts
He hasn't responded to my e-mail. Like someone said it probably a stolen bike.
He hasn't responded to my email either. Oh well maybe this is a good thing.:beerchug:

·
Concert connoisseur
2,231 Posts
you can get a title for a bike like that, my sister did but had to jump through major hoops to do so. and I mean major. the local junkyard here will tell you that you cant but she did it for her bmw right before she sold me the vulcan.
and I mean major.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts