Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i completly redid the front end still waiting on an axel before i can get it back out on the road and I still gotta wire the signals up but all and all its coming together nicely

Attachments

·
Daily rider
1,043 Posts
Actually, unless the camera angle is distorting the picture, it looks like the front end might actually be lower than stock.

So, when you are done with this bike, will you call it a 7509001500?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't really put em up together to find out i think they are a bit shorter though the bike is on the center stand so i'm hopin that the bike levels out similar to like it was before, the axle i ordered was wrong but i'm not out much since the guys i got the forks from didn't have on there what style 1500 they came off i'm having to track down what axle fits. Will let ya'll know how it all comes together though. The axle from our 750 fits but isn't long enough, maybe ya'll know which axle i should get would appreciate it

·
Premium Member
5,236 Posts
I haven't really put em up together to find out i think they are a bit shorter though the bike is on the center stand so i'm hopin that the bike levels out similar to like it was before, the axle i ordered was wrong but i'm not out much since the guys i got the forks from didn't have on there what style 1500 they came off i'm having to track down what axle fits. Will let ya'll know how it all comes together though. The axle from our 750 fits but isn't long enough, maybe ya'll know which axle i should get would appreciate it
Those look like 1500A forks,You should be able to put a 1500A reont wheek axle and spacers in there and the front brake as well the good thing is the A model front wheel matches the 750 rear wheel almost perfectly.

After going back for a second look you may be able to get by with a 1500 A model axle,wheel bearings and spacers.You may need to check to make sure your calipers are centered over the discs.are you sure it's not an 800 A front fork?

·
Banned
10,354 Posts
Looks saaaweeeeet !...and BTW, a metric Harley front axle will work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they are suppose to be 1500 forks come off a 96 model, and i'll try a local harley dealer to see if they got one i can get off of em

1 - 7 of 7 Posts