Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Windshield, engine guard, luggage rack, saddlebags, driver’s backrest. It has only 1700 miles & is garage-kept. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It belongs to the wife who has decided that she prefers to ride two-up. $6500. We live in the Dallas area. If you're interested, e-mail me at [email protected] for particulars and photos. Thanks:smiley_th

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Hey! That's last year's model. Hafta knock a third off because it's used.

·
Geek
872 Posts
Charge double for the privledge of owning a Vn750 !

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
True. Wonder if that means that the price of all of them has gone up?

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
Look at what the guy selling to Jinkeez wants for his.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I just sent the ad to my sister in Dallas who might want to look at it.

kait

·
Registered
699 Posts
went and picked my bike up from the dealer today and there was another 1993 there with 5200 miles asking 2500....bags,grips,shield,pegs,degoated,aftermarket pipes(sounded sweet) and other add ons, inside of gas tank looked brand new but small dent on outside

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
Only 5200 miles? That's frightening.

·
Registered
699 Posts
cegodsey said:
Only 5200 miles? That's frightening.
I know very low for a 93, it could probably be had for 1800 - 2000 I said to him that he only paid 1400 because thats what the book is and what he offered for mine. has some rash on it but still pretty sweet

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sky Rider said:
Look at what the guy selling to Jinkeez wants for his.

..Yeah, I am not having much luck finding a VN in my current price range; I'm gonna have to save my pennies over the winter, I guess, and hope I have enough to pick one up in the spring.

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
I just now saw the eyes move. Kinda creepy.

·
and the Adventure Cycle
6,141 Posts
cegodsey said:
I just now saw the eyes move. Kinda creepy.
He's been doing that since he got here !!
And he hasn't blinked yet !!!

·
Once Banned
2,125 Posts
The eyebrows are great. What program are you using to make 'em?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Jinkeez what is your price range?? and the eyes flipped me out the first time I saw them move lol good 1

·
Registered
31 Posts
cegodsey said:
The eyebrows are great. What program are you using to make 'em?
I made those a while back; I used photoshop to make the individual frames of the images, and ULEAD Gif Animator to make animated gifs out of them :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
TrashLord said:
Jinkeez what is your price range?? and the eyes flipped me out the first time I saw them move lol good 1

My price range has been... let's say "reduced somewhat" by some recent unexpected expenses... Originally, I was hoping to find something for around $1200 or so, but then the aftermath of the snowstorm here wound up cooking my PC, so I had to drop some cash on replacement parts to see if I can get it going again, and I wound up ordering a nice new monitor too for really no reason at all... So, right at this very moment, my max price is probably around $600 or so. :)

I'm hoping by the time spring rolls around I'll be able to have at least a bankroll of $2100 or so to drop on a nice bike, preferably a VN750, but I've even started to look at some other, older bikes, with no luck. I even managed to do some fun detective work/creepy stalker work on a nice looking '82 Honda CB750C that showed up on eBay, which I bid $680 on and "won," though the reserve price was not met--After the auction ended, I located and contacted the owner of the bike based on things in the background of the photographs, only to find out he wanted at least $1250 for it. Grumble.

So, anyway, yeah. :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Stick to your guns Jinkeez, there are lots of parts for the Vulcan out there compared to that CB750. If that honda breaks down( I betting a 700.00 bike will sooner than later).Even try to find one at a dealer a few hours away, test ride it if possible and if you like it see if they will hold it with a deposit over the winter.

·
Registered
299 Posts
You want 6500 dollars for your 06??? I bought a brand new 2006 in FEB. for 6299 and thats what they are selling for.I guess you want to make a profit.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts