Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/mcy/3039989008.html

I've got my 05 750 up for sale on Craigslist with some pics. This bike is garage kept, loaded, extremely low mileage and clean. I live just across the Tennessee State line from Chattanooga in the Northwest Georgia area. Check out the pics and description if you are looking for a 750 that's almost in new condition. It's ready to ride, I've already done all the recommended stuff like changing to a Gel battery, moving the rectifier out from under the battery box, installed all LED brake and signal lights, lubed the shaft drive with the right stuff, de-goated, marbled and installed Jardine Pipes. She's got a Pro-tac drivers backrest, slipstream windshield, ISO grips, Luggage rack and leather saddle bags. Contact information is on the Craigslist add, serious inquiries only:) please.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bike is still for sale 6/5/12

Just wanted to update that the bike is still for sale. I've had several phone calls but no one has come to see it yet and I've had to avoid several "con artists" who are just trying to rip me off, thanks to a heads up from Craigslist at least I knew what "red flags" to avoid from the crooks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold 6-9-12

Sold the bike this morning to a local dealer that called me and bought it off the Craigslist add. I'm "bikeless" now for the first time in years :(

·
1986 VN750
3,255 Posts
Sold the bike this morning to a local dealer that called me and bought it off the Craigslist add. I'm "bikeless" now for the first time in years :(
I am curious in how much the dealer paid? $3,200?

It sounds to me like they're going to sell it for at or over $4,000 if that is the case. :wow:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts