Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
‘89 vn750 for sale, black, 25000 miles, good condition, must go. needs work,$500

Hi all,I bought a beautiful 89 a year ago that needed a stator mod. I completed that, and started swapping out turn signals... then I ended up buying another bike. Then, my wife and I separated. The old my loss your gain sinario.
I completed the stator mod BUT it needs a good oil flush and there is an oil leak when it runs. I’ve resealed the gasket once but I suspect it’s coming out of there somewhere. I suspect that with very little effort someone could have a nice running bike for short money. Email [email protected], I never check here, for photos and questions. First one to show up with $500 and a trailer wins. Title, key, and wiring diagrams in hand.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi all,I bought a beautiful 89 a year ago that needed a stator mod. I completed that, and started swapping out turn signals... then I ended up buying another bike. Then, my wife and I separated. The old my loss your gain sinario.
I completed the stator mod BUT it needs a good oil flush and there is an oil leak when it runs. I’ve resealed the gasket once but I suspect it’s coming out of there somewhere. I suspect that with very little effort someone could have a nice running bike for short money. Email [email protected], I never check here, for photos and questions. First one to show up with $500 and a trailer wins. Title, key, and wiring diagrams in hand.

A location would have been a good addition to post. Doesn't sound like too bad a deal, but not going to waste time on an email only to find out I'd have to drive to Oregon from Maine for a $500 "deal". :doh:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sorry guys, I’m on cape cod- town of Brewster.
Thanks for the info. Kinda sucks, I'm in S.Maine, it's a 3hr drive roughly to that area. A bit far for me to chance not wanting to surely buy it, but thanks for the location details!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts