Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums

Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums (https://www.vn750.com/forum/)
-   VN750 General Discussion (https://www.vn750.com/forum/11-vn750-general-discussion/)
-   -   Rectifier/Regulator (https://www.vn750.com/forum/11-vn750-general-discussion/4449-rectifier-regulator.html)

Tater bug 06-13-2007 02:00 PM

Rectifier/Regulator

I am very disapointed with one of our fellow members of the vn750 group.
I shipped him a R/R at no cost except shipping,and he has not refunded shipping or let me know if he recieved it or not. I have had dealings with other members and found that they are honest in every way, If they said they would do something, I could take it to the bank.I believe a mans word is his bond.
Taterbug

Crobins365 06-13-2007 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tater bug (Post 35163)
I am very disapointed with one of our fellow members of the vn750 group.
I shipped him a R/R at no cost except shipping,and he has not refunded shipping or let me know if he recieved it or not. I have had dealings with other members and found that they are honest in every way, If they said they would do something, I could take it to the bank.I believe a mans word is his bond.
Taterbug

Lots of reasons folks fall out, so maybe send him a PM and see what's up. And if the response isn't favorable, then there is the iTrader rating that we all get (when we remember) up there by our names. YOu can leave feedback there just as you would on eBay.

Ccspinner 06-13-2007 02:26 PM

I agree with Cindy.
Try to contact them off line and see whats up, you dont need to throw them out to the group which you didn't and I applaud you for that.

Tater bug 06-15-2007 12:15 PM

I cannot find the thread where this fellow was wanting a R/R, but I have his phone number and mailing address,so I will make a long distance call to check him out. Thanks
Tater Bug

Crobins365 06-15-2007 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tater bug (Post 35346)
I cannot find the thread where this fellow was wanting a R/R, but I have his phone number and mailing address,so I will make a long distance call to check him out. Thanks
Tater Bug

Good luck. LIke I say, life sometimes gets in the way, so assume it was unintentional until he proves otherwise.

TrashLord 06-15-2007 05:08 PM

You have shown you are the better person by not saying who it is (just yet) how long has it been? give him a call, it may be something simple

brofun 06-15-2007 05:29 PM

hey tator..sorry, I got the regulator and put five dollars in the mail..you havn't gotten it yet? It was cash...give me a call.
252-207-4502