Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Colorado bike for sale - bargain for an Vulcan fan

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  rwhutch 
#1 ·
I'm considering selling my vulcan 750.
Older bike (1988) with very low miles (10,6XX) and lots of the preferred upgrades:
Mustang seat (as new condition- added 2008. Still have stock seat - is perfect & goes with the bike)
gel battery (2009)
Plexifairing windshield (new - 2010)
K&N filters (2009)
Dealer lubed the splines at the end of 2009 - I'll take it in for the annual service in the next couple of weeks.

Only flaw is fuel guage - empty is actually when it reads half full.

Bike looks extremely good for the years, it has been always stored in a garage. Never crashed, dropped, etc.

I've just developed a hankering to own a Triumph after 5 years with the Vulcan.
Can't get the wife to agree to a 2nd bike in the garage
Looking for $2,000. This is a great deal with all the upgrades:pepper:
Anyone in Colorado interested in this bike? I'm not really interested in shipping hassle.

Send me a message if any interest :p- thought I would post here for the vulcan 750 enthusiasts before going the Craigslist route (would like the bike to go to a good home).

Dave

See less See more
#2 ·
:worthless

#4 ·
Man that IS a nice bike for its' age. I think your asking price is fair too.

You didn't mention what part of Colorado you're in.

#6 ·
Oh yea I remember you Dave! I replied to your post in the "Colorado Riders" thread in the Regional Forum but didn't hear back from you....now I know why. Bummer to hear that you want to sell your Vulcan but I guess I understand. It would've been nice to hook up a ride with you. Guess it's just not meant to be.....

A good friend of mine here mentioned to me yesterday that he wants a motorcycle so I'll mention yours to him. Who knows, maybe it's just what he's looking for...we'll see. If so, I'll shoot you a pm. Good luck on your Triumph!

Marty

#7 ·
on Craigslist today for $1,950 - with new upgrades

Triumph arrived sooner than expected - bought a Thunderbird Sport today.

Will post the Vulcan on Craigslist tonight for $1,950 - need to make room in the garage.
Will be a great value for someone (gel battery, mustang seat and plexifairing all close to new, plus bike is very good condition).

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.