Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

WOLFIE'S WOLF WORKS

10K views 28 replies 8 participants last post by  OleDirtyDoc 
#1 ·
A newbie here (sorry but I forget your name) was looking to contact Wolfie about some forward controls or footboards.

I emailed the Wolfman and he said he would be happy to hear from anyone wanting to order parts from him. He could use the money made from his little sideline business as he is living very modestly on a small pension.

here is his email addy
wolfworks58@msn.com

Be patient as he says he only checks his email about once a week nowadays.

#2 ·
Thank you OlHoss
Was gonna do this bit ya beat me to it;) but I'm gonna keep bumping it.I've seen Brother Wolfie's work personally and would bet my life on it.luvs ya Wolfie.so when we unbanning him?;)

#5 ·
Don't mind me if I sound distracted but there's a hot brunette checking me out.I know,she's not a redhead but DAMN she's ****ing hot as ****

Reactions: JimmyMac
#6 ·
Hahaha. Wish ya were to Doc. If I can get this bike set right I wanna start making longer trips man. Eventually I'm gonna get to your neighborhood.

#9 ·
Wolfie loves redheads so its only a natural process;)ever see his sign with the redhead pinup girl?

#15 ·
Wolfie loves redheads so its only a natural process;)ever see his sign with the redhead pinup girl?
Yes I have, and she is a red :pepper:hot redhead!:pepper:

Guys I do not really care about the hi-jack of the thread.

But if anyone makes use of the email addy to contact him, please leave a post here so I know if I am helping him in some small way.
Thanks.

#14 · (Edited)
I have Italian leather dress shoes but like, I really am dumb. What does that mean? SEE!? I can't even figure THAT out!!! Man, I'm stupid! Whew!

Doc, we all know you're not dumb. Regardless, no one should be so quick to sell dumb short. I know some super stupid people that are happier than a fat kid with funnel cake. Think about it, your mind doesn't work that well, right? Well what's good about that? Everything is mostly new and so kind of exciting. You're constantly learning things because you forget other things so quickly - that's fun. No one expects much from you so you can be lazy and unaccountable. And the best thing of all - you don't even know you're dumb so you don't know this stuff is happening. You don't even get mad at yourself when you can't figure something out because that's "just the way things are." I wouldn't mind coming back in my "next life" as someone with the brain capacity of grape. Curiosity, inquisitiveness, and investigation all take constant maintenance and work. Would it be nice to just, I don't know, be?

This one idiot I'm friends with is convinced, because he took an online IQ test in 20 minutes from a shopping website, that his IQ is 158. 130 is genius and Einstein was estimated around 175. So this amoeba is not only remarkably witless but he thinks he's brilliant. While that's rather inconvenient for those involved in endeavors with him, think about what that must be like for him. It's freekin' wonderful! I think if I could borrow his mind for a few hours on a Friday night, I wouldn't need beer...

#16 ·
A newbie here (sorry but I forget your name) was looking to contact Wolfie about some forward controls or footboards.

I emailed the Wolfman and he said he would be happy to hear from anyone wanting to order parts from him. He could use the money made from his little sideline business as he is living very modestly on a small pension.

here is his email addy
[B][I]wolfworks58@msn.com[/I][/B]

Be patient as he says he only checks his email about once a week nowadays.
sorry about the hi-jacking.....well, you know us....

so back on topic...

#17 ·
I told ya from the start I'm bumping this thread a lot and if I'm gonna post I'm gonna say something it ain't gonna be bump;)

#29 ·
hope your on your mountain surrounded by beautiful redheads,my brother. PEACE AND CARROTS

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.