Members who have donated towards server costs
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Verify which wire burned, and find out why. The only reason for a wire to overheat and burn is high resistance (a short circuit) The problem is not likely in that harness, but in the ignition switch or whatever the other end connects to.
I am a motorcyclist, NOT a biker.
1997 Vulcan 750, purchased about a week ago
2006 Sportster 1200 Low
2013 Royal Enfield Bullet 500, converted to carb
2001 Yamaha XT225, heavily modified
2004 Honda Rebel 250
1979 Vespa P200E
2002 Vulcan 750 parts bike
1994 Yamaha XT225 parts bike