Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

85 vn700 build

7K views 41 replies 8 participants last post by  joshhasse 
#1 ·
First I'd like to say thanks to those that have shed some insight and helped out with my questions! Thanks a bunch!! So we started the build....

Lowered keeping the stock springs, by using custom made brackets that moves spring location.

Removed all gauges. I may install a new tachometer.

Going to put drag bars on

New clutch and break levers

Battery covers coming soon

Custom seat that is going to flow over the back fender like dragon scales

Pics are of exhaust we just welded. Will wrap in white and paint tips black.

More pics to come!!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
More pics from the build, drag bars somewhat installed, exhaust tips welded and painted, just need to wrap it. Back fender somewhat layed out, need to space them out more and put a gap in between each one. Let me know what you guys think.

The last pic is what we're trying to achieve

I'm so excited!!!! ?????

Attachments

#25 · (Edited)
I know everyone has been going crazy waiting for the updates lol not really... But here is the stuff from the powder coater. These guys that are building the bike for me did not take out the dent before the powder coated it. I'm a little pissed off about that. And there seat pan is horrible. The guy that I know doing the seat is going to fix that.... They just want this bike to be over with and me too, they have been trying to cut corners on every little thing!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.