Ok guys (not sure if this is the right section area for this thread, if not the admins can move it).
I started doing some dis-assembly on the bike today getting it ready for replacing the stator.
1. Put the bike on the stand.
2. Drain Oil, remove filter, put oil plug back in.
3. Removed front footpegs floorboards.
4. Removed Shifter and Brake Levers.
5. Removed my saddle Bags.
6. Removed my custom Hitch.
7. Removed Exhaust and the goats belly.
8. Removed the ears/air cleaner/air filter things.
Will drain the coolant tomorrow, and remove the gas tank.
And then get it up on my stand, and start removing the rear tire and spline shaft (will also re-lube my splines, its been two years now).
Not sure what other cables, wires, and other stuff i still have yet to do.
I am taking tons of pics, each step, one by one... its a long process.
View Day 1 Pics HERE