Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

NJ state inspection

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Scootergptx 
#1 ·
Want to remove the baffles but dont know the grief it will give me at inspection time.They checked for baffles at inspection 2 weeks ago but I have talked to people that say they have never checked for baffles when they went.Could some fellow new jerseyans weigh in on their experience.Thanks

#6 ·
All they checked when I got mine inspected were the lights and the horn. If they even looked at the baffles, I completely missed it. the whole process took all of about 1 minute, never started the bike.

#7 ·
All they checked with me was paperwork, lights/blinkers & horn. Took them longer to find the stickers for the plate. And of course, they were so "happy" to do this with a smile..............LOL

#8 ·
I still laugh when I think about the inspection they did on mine. Rode around the lot once so they could see the steering and brakes worked. Checked the lights, signals and horn. Then he asked what the weight was, and I thought it was about 530 pounds. He looks at the sticker by the handlebars and comes up with over 900 pounds.:wow:

The paperwork took longer than the inspection.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.