A re-write on how to post pics - Page 2 - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
VN750.com Forum Instructions Instructions on how to use all the various
functions on the website and forums. (ie. Gallery, etc...)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-26-2010, 12:51 AM

Newer browsers like Safari (Mac or Windows) let you copy the image address with a right click no need to copy and paste. This address can be for any picture you see on the internet and want to share in a post w/o uploading to this site.

Example: Here's a pic of one of my other bikes from a vintage www site. All I did was right click on the picture, copy image address, click the image icon and add the address. No need to load the pic to vn750.

DT

95 VN750 (eBay)31k+
GL1100 front fender
OEM engine guard
OEM high back rest
'V-Twin' HWY pegs
Black 750 Spectre handlebars
SunPro Volt Meter (Amazon)
Maier bug shield (JCW)
Bar Ends anti-vibe (JCW)
Emgo air filters
Tank bag-Eclipse
Tail bag-FroZone Cooler
Back Rest-Igloo 6 pak cooler
WalMart Saddle Bags
R/R Relocate
Dry Splines Lubed
AGM DieHard-Sears
Gutted Goat
Sporster XL Mufflers
LED's-stop,tail,turn,marker
Pickup coil mod to .45mm
Silverstar headlight
Rotella T6

Last edited by dirtrack650; 07-26-2010 at 12:59 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-12-2011, 09:31 AM
Woody

Many Vulcans/Dummy on PC

First Thank-you for this information as I am a real dummy when it comes to computers. I have a collections of Vulcans 1500,800, and 2 750,2002 and 1986 First year edition. Plus a ton of parts. I was about to dump them all as I now have (2) Harley's and the Vulcan's have always been a real chore to repair including the Stater on the 86, and the clutch on the Classic 88. I just got the 2002 750 out of the shop and that cost $387 just to have the carbs cleaned. I enjoy riding every weekend and want to spend less time wrenching which I also enjoy. So please send more info on how to naviagate this website. I will take some pic's as I start this work (Stater & Clutch) and need assistananced. Thanks
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Mechman53

Does this apply to signature picture. Having trouble moving that picture.

1998 VN750
June 2013,Paid 550.00,5064 miles,
All fluids changed DAY one!
Lubed Splines,Ear Shaved with Kiehen Jets, Windshield,iridium plugs,Fire and still Bag and light ext kit.,Led light conv.,Coil Mod.,Ballistic Battery,Metzler tires oversize rear,New ignition switch,New rear air shocks; "All upgrade info. are from this forum,Thanks

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-04-2013, 01:30 PM
Prowling Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtrack650 View Post
Newer browsers like Safari (Mac or Windows) let you copy the image address with a right click no need to copy and paste. This address can be for any picture you see on the internet and want to share in a post w/o uploading to this site.

Example: Here's a pic of one of my other bikes from a vintage www site. All I did was right click on the picture, copy image address, click the image icon and add the address. No need to load the pic to vn750.

DT
That is good info and the same procedure can be used to post pics from anywhere as long as the pic has an address. However, if the owner of the pic moves it or the server moves/has problems/shuts down, the pic will disappear from here. Ultimately, having your pics stored in a web pic host (IE Photobucket) will serve you better.

I only understand what I don't understand.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement