Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Walmart Saddle Bags Review

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Wolfie 
#1 ·
Hi All!

Last season I posted looking for advice on buying some hard saddle bags. I ended up getting some soft bags at Walmart and used them for the remainder of the season. Here they are:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Classic-A...dle-Bags/10802875?adid=1500000000000027727770

They were easy to install and didn't need supports on the sides. For me I also appreciated their black/gray color matched my bike. (See picture.)

So, if you're looking for bags on a budget, I give these :smiley_th
See ya,

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Lil small for my liking, but for that price.... :smiley_th:smiley_th

....where are they made, and did the stitching hold up....most times, budget softbags have their stitching come out....

#5 ·
Man, you can buy almost everything at Wal-mart. ;)

Those actually look nice. Let us know if they hold up well.

Yea Wolf, bought a two piece leather "T" bag online for like $40. Lasted barely one trip. All the straps began to fall off due to crappy stitching. Nothing was reinforced. Ended up just throwing it away.

They always tell you if a deal sounds to good to be true......it likely is.

Now.... I bought a small nylon zip open bag at Wal-mart to hold tools for just a few bucks. (Was a makeup bag actuslly) Thing is still going strong after 11 years....

#11 ·
I saw these bags today at one of the local Wallyworlds. The box said Colemen, designed or inspired by Paul Jr, $49.88 Actually I thought they were pretty decent! I have a set of Cortek bags and the Coleman is of the same design. If I was in the market I would prob give these a try. If anyone is looking for a padded helmet bag, wallyworld has them too, did not take one out of the box, but looked pretty good for $11

If it ain't broke I ain't gonna fix it!!!

#12 ·
....Please dont support Paul Jr, Sr, or OCC in general brother....they are fakes and liars....they "act" like theyre for charities and such, but only if it "fits" into their shows.....trust me....I got the mails to prove it.....

I offered to ride across country for America's Homeless vets....they turned me down, stating all I wanted was a "trip on them"....muthafookin azzholes....
I'd have done it too, with a properly equipped bike (BIG tanks)....wouldda done it numerous times too....but they balked....

Ive had 2 Vet friends die in the past 10 years....one of em, alone, in his bed, covered in sheit.....the other froze to death in the woods.....

FOOK OCC !!!!....besides, I think their new show on CMT already got cancelled, lolol....

#13 ·
No endorsing anyone here!! Was just passing on info

If it ain't broke I ain't gonna fix it!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.