california VN750/700 sightings - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-28-2007, 11:10 PM Thread Starter
Members who have donated towards server costs

california VN750/700 sightings

Saw a clean vn750, dark blue and grey(same as mine- maybe also a 93)-- all symbols removed with a mustang seat(nice one, looked good on it which surprised me cause i have always thought the seats looked kinda stupid in pictures)

at 16th and mission, san francisco- parking lot of the bank there on the corner- it was still hot and making "tinking noise" like the rider just got off it.

just thought i might start a sightings thread---

I also saw one while driving (my car) on Franklin st going north from Market (of course, its a one way street that only goes north) - riding two up, had a studded seat and looked black- but didnt get a good look

'93 dark blue and grey-
.:Boffo:.
MCCT
relocated r/r
splines lubed at 24k
sport fairing
luggage rack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-06-2008, 12:04 PM
On His Lady Vulcan

I park next to one at the SeaTac airport every day (black with black and silver tank). His is newer than mine, its pretty cool seeing the two parked next to each other. If your on here lets ride partner.

Ride Safe All

"You came out of your mom looking like SHlT. She thought you were beautiful. Don't know what scared me most, your looks or her judgment."

Pictures of the "Ladies"
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-04-2010, 08:23 PM

Im up in way northern Cali. I know of four for sure. Good ol Hos (I can't keep my neighbor off of him!). The one I sold him which I bought for a parts bike in '02 (an A2 dubbed Nightmare, and still a work in progress). One lives around Arcata with a maroon tank, and another I have seen hanging out at the Bay Shore Mall in Eureka. I've seen the mall dweller a lot. Pretty sure it's rider works there. If you're on here, lets go razz our hair together! You have a nice bike! She's an '02 with a DARK gray tank with light gray trim, if I remember right. In the 11 years I've been on Hos, I've seen a grand total of nine positive sightings of A model Vulcans. We're rare, reliable, and beautiful!

The Hos '93 VN750
New fork seals, tires next
Thunderbolt '81 KZ1000 M1
Down from cam chain tensioner malfunction

My window is always down when I drive because I'd rather be on my motorcycle.

Last edited by tincanman; 09-04-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement