Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

StrangeDays 4 date set !

7K views 48 replies 7 participants last post by  Wolfie 
#1 · (Edited)
This year's raffle bike.....

http://strangedaysevent.blogspot.com/2013/12/2014-giveaway-bike-teaser.html

Join us on a spiritual and mechanical journey! STRANGE DAYS 4 is a vintage motorcycle show, camp-out, live music festival, swap meet, and all around party that takes place in the mountains of northern NJ. It's amazing we are coming up on our 4th year already! The dates are set: July 25th-27th 2014 at the the Rickey Farm 442 Rt. 94 Vernon, NJ 07462. Once again we'll be kicking it off with a pre-party Friday night at the Vernon Inn tiki bar with drink specials and live tunes (band TBA). This year we will be giving away a custom 1971 Harley Davidson Sportster show bike to one lucky winner; among tons of other goodies. Stay tuned for frequent updates, announcements, and news. Expand your motorcycle minds!

....$20 for 3 days....free PBR while it lasts....free live music....bikes and babes....hope to see you there !!!

#3 ·
cool ill put in for vacation on monday. maybe ill ride the kz400

#5 ·
I was thinkin the.same thing. Ide trade that over Daytona any day! Get to visit my home state and free pabst! My ex brother in law is down here visiting my nephew, maybe ill through a tow rope around his back bumper and he can drag me up there.:doh:

#7 ·
You guys down south could hop on the Autotrain...I think it goes up to DC...that way its only a day's ride, if that....

Or like I was tellin the guys out west....to get together and rent an enclosed Uhaul trailer, and tow it up with a van...5-6 guys can split the costs....

NewRider was figuring fuel costs to ride from Texas to NY....wasnt pretty...best thing to do is car/bikepool if ya can...lotta folks here do it for Daytona and Sturgis...works out to be roughly 1/4 the cost...

Ya, I know....the trip is 1/2 of the experience...but when yer tight on time/funds/back...it gets ya there....

DC to here is nice ride too if ya go thru W.VA, Pennsyltucky and Pennsy...

#9 ·
Pennsyltucky

Region of Pennsylvania located west of Philadelphia and east of Pittsburgh and extends north to New York. The area is known to be a place where marriage to a cousin or uncle is actually frowned upon, because the relationships are to far removed. Towns located in this region generally only have 3 or 4 different last names in the phone book. Also if you have a car newer than 1992, or all your paint on your car still exists and matches you are considered "rich" in that region. There is little tolerance for anyone who is not missing at least 3 teeth, in many towns the person missing the most teeth is considered the mayor.

Source: Urban Dictionary

#11 ·
just remember that come june.....lol

#13 ·
not one fork nowheres the guys marry there sisters and then have a boy and a girl child which in turn have chillins :confused:

#16 ·
how many do you have coming? do you plan on a huge tent?

#18 ·
If their family tree does not split does that mean there are only 4 or 5 last names in the phone book? Must make looking someone up really tough.

#20 ·
Tent? We don't need no stinking tent.they leak anyway.oh yeah that's right.it helps if you remember to put the rain flap on.lol.and if you sleep under a tarp make sure there's no holes in it.lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#21 ·
I got a large screenhouse and a 3 man tent....pretty much gonna be bring yer own....but Merc mentioned bringin a trailer first (he's 10 mins away) with tarps, gazebos, lawn chairs, bbqs, etc.....KC has a screenhouse too.....gonna build a compound there....coolers with beer and meat....tunes....etc....
Last year, me and Doc slept under the stars until the rain started....

#22 ·
i think ill be able to bring a 4/6 man tent.

#24 ·
I gotta get there this year. And DirtyDoc, fire walking has been proven to stimulate the economy, at least the local hospitals business.

#25 ·
**** i may have to bring the truck with a lot of apple pie

#34 ·
No just joking around.starts real wide at the bottom and ends up as a line.kinda like saying my gene pool is a plastic kiddie pool you get on discount at wal-mart because it leaks.
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.