had a friend call us this week about this run. we would like to do this run, but my vn750 is not running (no battery) and we are still working on the wife's new (to her) vulcan 500
otherwise we would be doing this run.
anyways it looks like the rain is going to hold out until tomorrow. so it should be a nice ride. good luck and ride save.