York, PA - Breakfast and Carnival Run 9/21 - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Northeast Region CT, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-17-2008, 11:45 PM Thread Starter
Members who have donated towards server costs

York, PA - Breakfast and Carnival Run 9/21

The York Motorcycle Club in York, PA is holding two events on Sunday. All are welcome. Please join us. The weather is supposed to be perfect!

Club Breakfast
Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008
Time: 8:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 AM
Location: Club House 2333 Whiteford Road York, PA 17402 (Next to the Galleria Mall)
Price: $4.00 per person. Omelets, pancakes, home fries, and more!

Carnival BikeRun - Similar to a poker run but with stops to play carnival games. This is an AMA sponsored event and will earn all AMA points.
Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008
Time: 9:00:00 AM - 2:00:00 PM
Location: Starts at the Club House 2333 Whiteford Road, York, PA 17402
Price: $8.00

For more detailed information email us at [email protected]. If you make it to the event, be sure to ask for me (Rick).

Rick Oz
York, PA

'03 Vulcan 750
purchased used 5/08 w/ 2650 mi
Fire and Steel Engine Guard
Vista Cruise Control
and all the stuff I've added since finding this forum... floorboards by Ccspinner, Unik Saddlebags, Airhawk Comfort Seating System, Xelement armored cordura jacket, Clear Alternative LED brake/tail lights, Kruzer Kaddy chrome drink holder, Helmet Guardian, tear drop mirrors, Throttle Rocker, National Cycle Street Shield EX
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-19-2008, 10:46 PM Thread Starter

Forgot to mention that the event raises money for a local charity.

And, here's the club's web site in case any south-central PA or Northern MD riders want to look into the club. http://www.yorkmotorcycle.com/

Rick Oz
York, PA

'03 Vulcan 750
Vista Cruise Control
and all the stuff I've added since finding this forum... floorboards by Ccspinner, Unik Saddlebags, Airhawk Comfort Seating System, Xelement armored cordura jacket, Clear Alternative LED brake/tail lights, Kruzer Kaddy chrome drink holder, Helmet Guardian, tear drop mirrors, Throttle Rocker, National Cycle Street Shield EX
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2008, 09:18 AM
Sparky!!!

Garage
sounds like a load of fun...wish i lived closer...or that i would have known about this twoo weeks ago so i could have put in a pass to go ride

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2008, 09:27 AM Thread Starter

The club does a breakfast followed by a poker (or other) run the third Sunday of every month... put in that pass for a future month!

Rick Oz
York, PA

'03 Vulcan 750
Vista Cruise Control
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2008, 09:30 AM
Sparky!!!

Garage
is it always in the same spot...i have to have adresses and phone numbers for the pass...lots of paperwork involved for me to leave the area
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2008, 11:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimvulcanrider View Post
is it always in the same spot...i have to have adresses and phone numbers for the pass...lots of paperwork involved for me to leave the area
Yup, always takes place at the clubhouse. The club address and phone are on the club website listed earlier in the thread. Not sure if they suspend it for the winter months though... but there's a caledar page of events on the site too.

Rick Oz
York, PA

'03 Vulcan 750
Vista Cruise Control
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 01:24 AM
Sparky!!!

Garage
cool
Sponsored Links
Advertisement