The third annual Strangedays will take place July 19, 20, 21....1 and 2 were both successes....hope to see a few of you there....
....$1.25 PBR tallboys and live music...what more can ya want ?
Website : (NSFW) www.strangedaysevent.blogspot.com
"""Join us on a spiritual and mechanical journey for Strange Days 3!!! STRANGE DAYS is a vintage motorcycle show, camping, live music, and all around party that takes place in the scenic rolling hills of Vernon, NJ. It's amazing we are coming up on the third year already! Once again we will be kicking it off on Friday July 19th with a Show Class magazine release party at the Vernon Inn tiki bar with live music (band TBA) and drink specials. Saturday July 20th will be the main day at the Rickey Farm, which includes a vintage motorcycle show (Harley, British, Jap, and Antique awards) BBQ, live music by numerous bands all day and night, camping, giveaways all day, parts swapping, and we will also be giving away a 1972 Yamaha XS650 Chopper this year!!! So stay tuned for frequent updates and announcements, and expand your motorcycle minds!"""
Strange Days 3 Schedule
Friday July 19th, 2013 7pm (no cover charge)
- Show Class Magazine Release Party @ Vernon Inn tiki bar.
340 RT94 Vernon, NJ 07462
- Live Music from Big Boss Sausage!
- $2 draft beer, Jack Daniels Specials
- Unveiling the "Voodoo Child"
1972 Yamaha XS650 Chopper raffle bike;
tickets available $10 each or 3 for $25
- Camping Welcome at the Rickey Farm
(1 mile from bar)
Saturday July 20thAt the Rickey Farm 442 Rt. 94 Vernon, NJ 07462
- $20 admission includes sponsorship product giveaways, live music all day and night, bike show, bonfire, and campsite.
- Chance to win "The Voodoo Child" a restored and revamped 1972 Yamaha XS650 survivor chopper (tickets available $10 each or 3 for $25)
- Bike show awards for Harley, British, Jap, Rat, & Antique
- Live music by Uncle Shoehorn, Bendy Effect, Gypsy Wig,
Pigeon, Pandas, The Flops, and Dutch guts!!!
- Vendor spots available, and parts swapping encouraged!
Sunday July 21st
- get up and go