Joint Regional Rides Discussion - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Northeast Region CT, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
Headbanger/Popes of Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc2dgq View Post
I just wanted to clarify that we don't expect you to show up on a bike...

This is more of a social gathering...so bring your riding buddy's and wives/girlfriends if you like.

this is an open group...no restrictions as to what you ride. and you do NOT have to be a forum menber to stop by and mingle.
man, you really know how to take all the fun out of some things! lol

don't mind me, I'm just messing with you because I'm just jealous that I'm one state away from the "Quad State (NY, NJ, PA, CT) cycle riders" (aka "wolf pack"). lol

I think it's great what you are trying to do. keep it up!

if it goes vroom or boom, I LIKE IT!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 04:54 PM

Quote:
I'm just jealous that I'm one state away
That can one day change, my friend.... We may get larger, add more states, and mebbe for those too distant, a charter membership....
I mean heck, we're talkin about Laconia this year, so we may add NH, lol...

Quote:
if i knew it would be in the 40's,i would even ride down
Well, you can always spend the night at my place. I got a fold out in the living room...I just gotta move all the bike parts....

Quote:
Although it might make the lap dance more intriguing
I thought yer ol' lady was gonna dance..... ....

.....just a note, I tried to edit out my comment about Tom's lap, even out of a few of the quotes, but I guess its too late....I should have read from earlier posts...bad wolfie, bad.....*tail between legs*...Im so embarrased....

post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 07:38 PM

Exclamation Joint Regional Rides Discussion

There ya go !!!!

Mebbe we do a meet one day us and you halfway someplace...big ol party...somewhere in mid- Pennsy Id guess....like rent a whole campground for 2 days, lol...cant cost too much in Mid Penn...aint much else there, lol. Dont get me wrong thogh, I spent much of my life in PA, and still do....even thinkin of moving there.

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 09:42 PM
2000 VN 750 Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruger View Post
man, you really know how to take all the fun out of some things! lol

don't mind me, I'm just messing with you because I'm just jealous that I'm one state away from the "Quad State (NY, NJ, PA, CT) cycle riders" (aka "wolf pack"). lol

I think it's great what you are trying to do. keep it up!
I will put you on the list of destinations for this coming season and since you said that you are only one state away we can find a half way point and a group of us can meet up. That cuts down on the riding time and gives us more time for messing and causing trouble. Maybe you can get a group of riders from your area to accompany you on the ride towards our territory. Keep that in mind and we will do the same.

and always remember, "Ride until you rot!"
**Really not sure if the Big "C" is back right now
but having to face the fact that this is a lifetime routine
going forward. Five operations done and it still continues.

Tom
Vulcan 2000
New ride: 2009 Victory Vision Arlen Ness Signature Series
4507 miles
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 12:22 AM

Lets invade State College, PA...great burger place there, btw...and Krissy's Kabin near Deposit, NY....

And thats what this meeting/lunch/get together is for...not only to see ridin buddies during the off season, but also to plan out some kickass rides/trips/tours for the next season....I hope that all who can attend will, and will contribute their ideas....this will be the "First Annual"...hoping for many more in the future !!!!

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 09:43 AM
2000 VN 750 Senior Member

Quote:
it's all good.

not to worry. I'm part of the (as Denny6006 calls us) "Buckeye Bunch"! lol
I still say we need to start thinking about the logistics of the Quad State Riders and the Buckeye Bunch meeting at a halfway point this coming season. If you can look into a possible location and we will do the same on this end. Maybe a campground for a Saturday meetup with a nice ride and head our separate ways on Sunday.

and always remember, "Ride until you rot!"
**Really not sure if the Big "C" is back right now
but having to face the fact that this is a lifetime routine
going forward. Five operations done and it still continues.

Tom
Vulcan 2000
New ride: 2009 Victory Vision Arlen Ness Signature Series
4507 miles
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
Headbanger/Popes of Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan2000 View Post
I still say we need to start thinking about the logistics of the Quad State Riders and the Buckeye Bunch meeting at a halfway point this coming season. If you can look into a possible location and we will do the same on this end. Maybe a campground for a Saturday meetup with a nice ride and head our separate ways on Sunday.
Vulcan2000 see Wolfie's quote below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
Lets invade State College, PA...great burger place there, btw...and Krissy's Kabin near Deposit, NY....

And thats what this meeting/lunch/get together is for...not only to see ridin buddies during the off season, but also to plan out some kickass rides/trips/tours for the next season....I hope that all who can attend will, and will contribute their ideas....this will be the "First Annual"...hoping for many more in the future !!!!

Wolfie, something like that (^) may work. State College is around 4 1/2 hrs ride from where I live. is that about the same for all of you "wolf packers" too?
also, I have been wanting to take a ride out to Shanksville, PA.. I am going to try and plan that ride this season too.

if it goes vroom or boom, I LIKE IT!
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 05:25 PM

Yup...about equidistant...same with Depost and my friends farm (we can rent it for 3 days if we want (for peanuts), and can do anything we want there, shooting included)....we were also talking about a Pennsy covered bridges tour (Tom had mentioned that), and mebbe a Amish thing....I dunno though, they got that badass mafia there now though, lol...

post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 06:35 PM

Garage
Quote:
Wolfie, something like that (^) may work. State College is around 4 1/2 hrs ride from where I live. is that about the same for all of you "wolf packers" too?
count me in on that ride!....but only if Ruger promises to bring "them bones" along with him
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-04-2013, 06:53 PM

Cool...I'll look into whats around there besides the actual college and the burger joint, and figure out a group ride.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement