Attn: E.PA, N.NJ, S.NY....Sat the 16th - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Northeast Region CT, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 10:05 PM Thread Starter

Attn: E.PA, N.NJ, S.NY....Sat the 16th

Gonna meet up at the Mountain Rest on Wooley Rd, in West Milford, NJ...will go for a loop somewhere from there (I was thinking Budd Lake area, etc), or whatever better anyone who comes suggests, then return to the mountain rest to close the loop....mebbe even a ride to the Gap on 206 I believe, then up 209 towards Bushkill, then back...
Weather is supposed to be awesome (sunny and not hot), and would be nice to get in another Spring run in before the amateurs come out....
Anyone interested, PM me with a phone # and I'll call with details...will also send my email to anyone who PMs....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 11:03 AM

^ I'd love to but Saturday I have to buy a Suzuki Bandit then drive to Ocean City NJ for a wedding. 'Fraid I'm swamped. I hope, if you guys do ride, you enjoy the snot out of it though.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 03:08 PM Thread Starter

No prob brother...ther'll be a next time, I garr-aun-tee !!! have fun with the new baby !

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 11:09 PM Thread Starter

...havent heard more details, but the route of the run may just take us up to OCC and Paul Jrs (not far apart) to harass em a bit (my suggestion, but KCs run and final call)....lolol...
That ALONE gotta be worth coming on the ride !...c'mon boys !...3 definite so far....I'll make y'all famous on Youtube too...

Last edited by Wolfie; 06-14-2012 at 11:12 PM.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-15-2012, 06:58 AM
2000 VN 750 Senior Member

I wish I was free on Saturday since I enjoyed the last ride up to your place and then around those mountain roads and twisties with kc2dgq, Mercury and yourself a few weeks ago. It was a great ride even if I did have to go through a few rain storms heading up and one more on the road home. Interesting that the rain was only when I was riding by myself but I still enjoyed the whole trip. I am heading out today for a day long ride with a buddy and should put on another 200 or so miles as the last ride up north and back was 238 miles total. I would also like to see OCC and Jr.'s place one time at least as we discussed. I will just have to catch the next ride with you guys.

Tomorrow I will be heading to Baltimore to pick up my daughter and then to DC for a family function and returning to Baltimore that night for the Sailebration festivities. There are forty-two ships in the harbor of which twenty-two are tall ships to commemorate the Star Spangled Banner and the War of 1812 at Ft. Mc Henry. The harbor and fort are all within walking distance of my daughter's place and we will watch the grand fireworks display over the fort at night and also the forty-five minute air display by the Blue Angels over Inner Harbor among many of the other sights for the weekend. I also get the benefit of spending time with my daughter on Father's Day.

Have a great ride and let me know where you guy's end up. I'll catch you on the next ride.

and always remember, "Ride until you rot!"
**Really not sure if the Big "C" is back right now
but having to face the fact that this is a lifetime routine
going forward. Five operations done and it still continues.

Tom
Vulcan 2000
New ride: 2009 Victory Vision Arlen Ness Signature Series
4507 miles

Last edited by Vulcan2000; 06-15-2012 at 07:00 AM.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-15-2012, 10:37 AM

Garage
Sorry that Vulcan2000 and LibertyPilot can't be here this weekend, but the season is young....there will be more rides!!

Anyone else going to be around??
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-15-2012, 04:37 PM Thread Starter

Just got back from mom's KC...Im good to go...call me tonight or pm me as to where and when I should meet ya...

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012, 12:11 PM
Members who have donated towards server costs

deleted

1988 VN750[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by FlacoLove; 03-25-2013 at 03:12 AM.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012, 06:34 PM

Garage
sorry you missed it FalcoLove...it was just me and Wolfie this time anyway.

Next time we will try to post more in advance so people have time to plan...this was kind of a spur of the moment thing anyway.

It will be a few weeks before my schedule will free up again, so it was nice to get out and just ride for the fun of it
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-16-2012, 08:51 PM Thread Starter

Summer aint even started yet...will be many more rides, and we didnt go to OCC since was just we two, and wanted to wait for V2k to join is...I REALLY wanted to moon Senior, too !...next time...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement