Emma and "The Jul" - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Northeast Region CT, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012, 08:24 AM Thread Starter

Emma and "The Jul"

So my girlfriend shows up at my place yesterday in black leather high-heel boots, the lace-sided black leather vest I got her, and her 'ladyator' (lady aviator) sunglasses. I pry, "do you have something in mind for this evening, Julz?" "Yeeeeuh." "What could it be, pray tell?" I ask knowing full well. She goes, "It's beautiful out, can we hang with Emma?" You got it, Julz.

It's 5:15, 71 degrees, and gorgeous. We're rockin' jeans, boots, long sleeves, leather vests, and helmets - that's all. I take back roads through the woods and we end up at Srpuce Run Reservoir. It was close enough to sunset so the water's expance sparkled with bright orange sun. I just can't believe I'm/we're getting these spectacular rides in MARCH!!!!! We cracked a beer in the garage when we got back and hung out. Bike after bike stopped by the mailboxes out front and chatted with us, it was great. I guess this is make up for last years brutal, storm-a-week, Winter. Regardless I'm lovin' it! I'm glad "The Jul" is too, she loves the bike. I hope you guys are enjoying this lack-of-Winter as much as I am!

Last edited by LibertyPilot; 03-15-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012, 10:46 AM
Jack of all trades

I'm already consistently riding to work. First bike in the parking lot this year.... sweet.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-15-2012, 11:09 AM

Garage
This has been the best WINter riding in years! Just hoping the next month isn't a wash out as in past years. We definitely had enough water issues last year to last a few years. My 10ft John boat is jealous of the VN750 this year...lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement