New Jersey Riders - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Northeast Region CT, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-20-2011, 06:08 PM Thread Starter
2000 VN 750 Senior Member

New Jersey Riders

I have not heard of any rides pending for this group of late and was wondering if there is any interest as the weather is prime in my opinion with these autumn temps. The first ride was pretty good and I was hoping to get a few more interested riders to join in. I am open to suggestions for destinations and dates. Riding in a group is much more fun if possible. Its also a good way to meet some of the people we exchange messages with face to face. Post any thoughts on this thread if interested. This will be open to anyone, forum members or not and with any amount of experience riding. Newer riders can gain some good experience from time spent with more seasoned riders and the exchange of information is always good. It will also be for any kind of ride, Kawa or not and from any home location. Last time we had some eastern PA riders. We can work out meeting locations once we know the riders interested and their starting points.

Thanks,
Tom
Vulcan 2000

Last edited by Vulcan2000; 09-20-2011 at 06:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 08:34 PM

Me and my wife are still interested in a ride with you guys. Work has slowed down so my weekends are open. Might be able to bring 2 more along also.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2011, 09:38 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by balzout View Post
Me and my wife are still interested in a ride with you guys. Work has slowed down so my weekends are open. Might be able to bring 2 more along also.
I am looking to get in a good ride soon. This weekend I will be away but the following weekend looks good so far. Are there any other interested riders and or suggested destinations?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2011, 11:54 AM

I might be able to do next weekend. I get back from Ireland on Saturday but I might be able to do Sunday. Because I might not be able to make it, I won't suggest a place. I will check back here though to see if it's gonna happen. Have a good week fellas...
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2011, 03:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyPilot View Post
I might be able to do next weekend. I get back from Ireland on Saturday but I might be able to do Sunday. Because I might not be able to make it, I won't suggest a place. I will check back here though to see if it's gonna happen. Have a good week fellas...
Hope you enjoy your trip. I was there two years ago and have to admit that I enjoyed it more than I will admit. We would still be interested in your suggestions as to destinations as you live close to plenty of great twisties and back roads. Maybe a destination down the Jersey shore or outside Philly would be good. I am still open to suggestions. I also would prefer a Sunday ride if possible. Lets hear from some other riders.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement