Latest Carrie Adventure - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Northeast Region CT, DE, ME, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-07-2010, 11:32 AM Thread Starter

Latest Carrie Adventure

For those that care to follow.

Ok I need to preface this story with this: I'm am one uncontrollably sarcastic son of a bitch. Some of you may know this, some of you don't, that's why I'm stating it. It actually wouldn't be that bad - if I had one tiny droplet of control over it. I don't.

Its Saturday afternoon. Small thin white clouds hover in an otherwise clear blue sky and its 78 degrees. I have plans to take Carrie out on the bike she so adores. She told me she has company but that they wouldn't mind. In fact they'd like to meet me. Fair enough.

I take a blissful ride over to her place and park the meanie. I usually don't knock but she has company. Knock knock. I wait a few seconds and the door opens just a crack. A few seconds more and it lethargically, almost painfully opens. An adorable young brunette with electric blue eyes is standing in front of me wearing very small rolled grey shorts, a white halter top, and a book. Not kidding - she's wearing a book on her head. Its a closed hardback, its about an inch thick, and at best its precarious.

Uncontrollably I blurt, "HA HA HA HI!!!" I motion around my head with my hand and say smiling, "Is that Chauser? Is Carrie here?"

Blank expression brunette slowly says, "yes, come in." Stiff as a board she slowly turns around and walks further inside still expertly balancing the book. I get inside and see a second book balancer - oh no, there's two. This ones tall and slim with blonde curly hair and dark brown eyes. She's clad in equal scant. Her long bare legs are topped with tiny green shorts and she more than fills her plunging black tank top. The 2 beauties, books on heads, are taking some of the slowest steps I've ever seen, following each other around the dining room table.

"Be down in a minute!" I hear from Carrie up stairs. I glance at the ladies, "take your time!" Carrie, knowing I'm a smart ass, then hollers "That's Katie and Kelly, the friends I told you about, they're models." I yell, "of course they are." She hollers back, "they have a gig tonight! Be nice!" I look at them again then yell up the stairs, "I'm always nice!"

I'm now leaning against the back of the couch with feet crossed at the ankles and arms folded. I'm sporting the dirt eating grin I know radiates sarcasm. Where do I begin? "Do questions distract you ladies?" Katie or Kelly, still not sure which is which, speaks up "distractions can occur in the field." "Pffff hm hm hmm, in the field? Is that were your gig is tonight?" No response just more slow and controlled steps around the table. I continue, "are you reminding yourselves to walk to slow?" Nothing. "Unless you're reading. Is that how you read? Osmosis? Ya know you'd make great editors if that were the case. A few laps and you're done." I told you, no control.

"Mike!" Carrie yells, "leave them alone!" I look up the stairs, back at the circling models, then back up the stairs. "I.....I can't!" "Sit down Mike I'll be right down," she's a tad more stern. I think she loves and hates that I'm incorrigible. I can't pass this up, I just can't. I say to Katie n Kelly, "Hey do you mind if I join you while I wait?" K or K replies, "not at all, books are on the computer desk in the corner." Obliging scantily clad models aren't they?

I shuffle over to the computer desk and peruse the literature selection. I say, "hey how do you choose a book? Is it by weight? By author?" K or K, "by thickness, you want some weigh but not too much. You have to catch it if it falls" she's dead serious. I stiffle a belly laugh, it comes out as a chuckle. "Does hardback or soft cover matter?" K or K, "hard backs harder." Enter previously quelled belly laugh.

'Mandate from Heaven: China's Troubled 60's' how could I lose? I pluck the hardback from the desk, walk over to K or K, and wait for a spot to jump in. One K passes, I put the book on my head, and go for it. I almost can't believe what I'm doing. My steps are slow, I'm keeping pace. 'Don't drop the book Mike - niether of them did yet.' My eye's momentarily drop to the K in front of me. I wonder if I've ever seen a more perfect tiny behind. My eye brows go up and the book almost comes off my head - I recover. 'Eyes up Mike, you can do this - focus.'

"See" the K behind me says, "its not that easy." Its really not. Especially when you have a half naked model in front of you. Suddenly I hear a loud cackle behind me, I know its Carrie. "WHAAAAT are you doing!?" she yells to me. "Being a model," I answer, "its actually not that easy." "I know" she says, "I used to have to do it."

The book falls off my head and I catch it. I step out of the loop. "You were a model?" I ask. "Yeah, that's how I met Katie and Kelly." "Oh, I didn't know you did that." "Yeah, a few years ago." "Ok, so ahhh which is which?" I ask. A hand goes up, "I'm katie" the other one, "I'm Kelly" books still securely planted on heads. Man these girls are good. "Nice to meet you both." In unison, "Nice to meet you too."

Carrie turns to me and says, "you ready?" "Yup," I answer, "see ya later ladies, good luck tonight." In unison, "thaaaanks!"

Always an adventure.

Last edited by LibertyPilot; 05-07-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-07-2010, 11:57 AM

I can't stop laughing. EXCELLENT writing skills!!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-07-2010, 01:03 PM
Linkmeister Supreme

You are quite the raconteur Mike. The story made my day.

Gordon

1991 VN 750 -"Cosmic Lady" or "Bad Girl"?
Purchased May 16, 2008
Approx.19,300km (12,000 miles)

H-D windshield
Relocated R/R
MF-AGM battery
Fiamm Freeway Blaster horns
F&S luggage rack and engine guard
Kury Offset Hiway pegs
July 13, 2016, Riding on the DARKSIDE now, Classic Radial 165/80-15

TOP TEN THINGS A NEW RIDER/OWNER SHOULD DO. Click on link.
https://www.vn750.com/forum/11-vn750-general-discussion/9127-top-ten-items-you-would-suggest-new-owner-do-his-new-ride.html

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-07-2010, 03:35 PM
Members who have donated towards server costs

Garage
From models to Clowns to whatever? in a clear raincoat,I admire your range. You win, I have standards however low they may be.but it is good writing i can practically see this mating dance in progress.

If you see it on my bike I did it
VROC#30324
92 vn750(sold)
Current ride 05 1500 Classic FI
lovin' the new scoot

Quote:
"When all is said and done,usually more is said than done" UNK
Click on one x and drag to the other to read between them.

Psalm 40:1...
XI waited patiently for the Lord; and he turned unto me, and heard my cry. X
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-07-2010, 04:41 PM

God! Some men are way too lucky. *shakes head* Give 'em hell.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-07-2010, 10:12 PM
The Reanimater

Well this is the Letter he wrote to us I wonder what the one He sent to Penthouse said..

"Dear Penthouse"

My Girlfriend had a Couple of Girlfriends She wanted Me to Meet.
When I got there they were clad in the Skimpiest of Clothing............................80)

JaY

"Veronica"
2002 VN750 Vulcan
Rebuilt Engine
ACCTs lubed w/TOC Springs
Pick-up Coils Gapped at .018"
Splines Lubed
Deka MF AGM EXT15L Battery
NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs
R/R Relocation Fix
New Rear Rack
Stock Seat Repadded
Ext-BackRest
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyPilot View Post
Always an adventure.
Knowing you, that wasn't quite where I thought that that story was likely to go, but this is a family website after all...

--FA

K.J. "Fire Ant" Lord
VROC #28807
Decatur, TX
'03 VN750 "Serenity"

Rear Turn Signal Relocation
Front Brake Replacement
Spline lube, per Fergy's excellent instructions (that he has posted around here somewhere)
Kevlar Clutch Plates
Metzeler ME880 Tires
Stebel Nautilus Air Horn
ACCTs Rebuilt
Saddlemen Explorer Seat
MCCTs Installed
Kuryakyn Wide Levers Installed
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 09:01 AM Thread Starter

LOL!! Glad you liked it. Thankfully Carrie's easy going and usually amused by the trouble maker I can be. Otherwise she'd a booted me weeks ago!

Fortunately these friends only visit when they have a gig in Philly, which isn't often. Carrie has other, non-model friends that actually aren't impossibly gorgeous. I usually behave more around them. Of course they don't do laps around a table with books on their heads either...
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-12-2010, 03:27 PM
ExNewbie..Still Learnin'!

Quote:
LOL!! Glad you liked it. Thankfully Carrie's easy going and usually amused by the trouble maker I can be. Otherwise she'd a booted me weeks ago!

Fortunately these friends only visit when they have a gig in Philly, which isn't often. Carrie has other, non-model friends that actually aren't impossibly gorgeous. I usually behave more around them. Of course they don't do laps around a table with books on their heads either...
That's a great story and told VERY well! Seems like your life has been pretty rough lately.. Glad you are having a great time but as usual:

Quote:
I wonder if I've ever seen a more perfect tiny behind....

'89 Vulcan 750

VROC# 30232

HID Headlamp Conversion
V&H Cruzers (great sound)
Kaw V-Force Windshield
Kaw Rear Luggage Rack
Kaw Engine Guard
VN750.COM Grill Cover
W&M Black Magic Saddlebags
Diehard M/F Battery
R/R Replaced/Relocated
Stator Replaced
Voltmeter Installed
Splines Lubed
Metzler 880 Marathons
Front - 110/90-19
Rear - 170/80-15
Carbs Balanced
Carb Mix Adjusted
Fuel Tank Derusted/Lined/Sealed
NGK Iridium Plugs

Last edited by rsawyer; 05-13-2010 at 04:36 PM.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-13-2010, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

I wish I could have gotten pics, these girls were extremely attractive. I found out later the 'gig' they had was a car show in Philly. Ever seen the girls at those things? These were those...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement