Recommended Cleaning Products - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-15-2006, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
Vulcan Verses

Recommended Cleaning Products

A California duster from wally world .
This lil item is so awesome ! They say it will not scratch paint either ! Anyone else used one? My brother turned me on to it .

Yeap.. we keep one in the saddlebag of the goldwing and I will be carrying one in my trunk for Sere soon. They work great! especially in the spring with that dang pollen!

The wonders of Goo Gone.
I use this stuff alot. It works great for cleaning most glue or adhesives off almost anything. When I glued on the rubber edging of my Hellcat windscreen..I got somw glue-soaked finger prints on the sheild and had some glue run down from the edges. The Goo Gone cleaned this off and did not hurt the plastic in any way. It's good for getting stains and paint off your fingers or hard surfaces like metal and plastic..it removes buffing wheel residue and will even take road tar off your forks. Using steel wool or abrasives can dull or scratch paint and metal. For those that plan on removing the emblems off their tank..this stuff will remove left over adhesive without dulling the paint or clearcoat. Seems you can't buy anything without some stupid sticker on it nowadays..this stuff works great at getting them off without scratching the surface with your fingernails. Do test the Goo Gone on plastic or painted parts before using..there are a few things that do seem to get effected by it...but that list seems pretty small. Knifemaker

NXT Generation Tech Wax
Paul Dean gives this product big kuddos in this month's July "Cycle World". He says "it deepens the color and leaves the paint truly looking 'wet'-which others don't quite pull off. Little swirls and tiny scratches disappear. My gas tank paint now looks absolutely liquid and a shine like brand new. My car and really old van looks better than it has for years. Goes on and wipes off with amazing ease for a wax that leaves behind such a miraculous shine. A bit pricey at $15-16, but the best shine your bike, car, or truck is going to have short of a new paint job." It has my curiousity. Search (google) the product for suppliers and info and I'm gonna check my local auto stores. NXT Generation Tech Wax: NXT Generation Tech Wax is unlike any car wax you have ever tried before. Nothing even comes close to this amazing product. All we ask is for you to try it. If it doesn't blow you away, send it back and get a full refund. If you're planning on entering a car show or cruise or just showing off, you won't want to be without this product. Here is what this awesome product will do: * Your paint will be darker and richer and the shine will be the deepest, clearest you've ever seen. * Our new ESP (Engineered Synthetic Polymers) technology creates a tougher, polymer bond to your paint so it can provide extreme protection. * Engineered to eliminate those fine scratches so you can have a flawless finish. * Glides on and off easily. You'll be surprised how easy it is to reveal your dazzling new finish. ...the best pilots have a great wingman... Regards to you & yours, Mike Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.

Quote:
FWIW, I was at the Corvette Museum (http://www.corvettemuseum.com) earlier this week during a short vacation. While there, I noticed the only brand cleaner, polish, and wax which they carry is Meguiar's. While not a direct endorsement, I think is says something for the quality of the product.
I use Meguiar's products on my pickup, car and bike. Their products are great and very easy to use. I've been using Meguiar's products for over 20 years with excellent results. Easy to use, great shine. Only drawback is it is a little more costly than other brands, but I personally think it is worth the price!!! Just my opinion!! Waynebo37
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread