Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Great Ride To Hell And Back

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  ruger 
#1 ·
Had a great ride with stonepoet and MAngell and wife today. Went through Dexter to Pickney. Stopped at the dam bar? Great day to ride. You other Michiganders need to join us. Your missing a good time.

#2 ·
Lol its the dam site inn. Yeah it was a fun ride except for my speedo cable breaking. Luckily I had the parts here to fix it but it had to come off the wife's future bike so I need to replace it as soon as I can afford it.

We did kick off discussions about getting everyone up here to hang out next year. I'm totally stoked for that, I've wanted to get that rolling for some time but now I have the reinforcements to make it happen.
Look for some news on that in the coming month or so.

#3 · (Edited)
It was a great time, would love to get you Bird (I kinda know the answer when if I asked MAngell lol :doh:) to do a ride with me down to Bay View, OH. The way I went last time was a great ride. Thing is it's pretty much full day there and back, but the ride is so worth it. It's about 97 miles going the scenic route, and the views are freaking awesome.

#5 ·
Lol trust me, nobody wants to see that...nobody.

Its not that I don't enjoy long rides...its just that most of the time I'm too broke to spring for gas and I have several projects going at once that I need to get done. Unfortunately that means most of the time I have to schedule in group rides and hanging out with friends.

I did have a blast today, I'd like to get together and do up a more in depth planning for the get together.

#7 · (Edited)
very nice. glad to hear you guys got out and had a nice ride.
the wife and I have been to Hell and back a few times. lol
we've stop at the dam store and took some dam pictures. we even got some dam ice cream in Hell! lol but we've never there on the bikes.

as for the Bay View ride, depends on the date. Sept. was open, but now is filling up fast. I am going to be making a trip out to Toledo,OH. sometime in Sept., and I'm trying to see if I can meet up with M_Angle, Centurynick and other peeps all in the same day and place. maybe Stonepony and Bird dog can ride down with M_Angle? just a thought.

#8 ·
I am going to be making a trip out to Toledo,OH. sometime in Sept., and I'm trying to see if I can meet up with M_Angle, Centurynick and other peeps all in the same day and place. maybe Stonepony and Bird dog can ride down with M_Angle? just a thought.
I'd be down for that. :motorcycl

#13 ·
as in "Long Stick Goes Boom". lol yes, I'm talking about a "Scoot 'n' Shoot". if this happens it will be the first official "Scoot 'n' Shoot". lol

as for the date?......it will be Sept. 28, 2013.

#15 ·
warning; to all that do not know/ride the roads in the Toledo area, THEY SUCK! the roads suck as in....they're flat, straight and boring. lol just a heads up on that. so the meet up would be more about, well, a meet up, and not so much about a good ride. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.