Draggin' Jeans - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-15-2006, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
Vulcan Verses

Draggin' Jeans

Went down to Road Rider Motorcycle in San Jose, CA with my daughter. We outfitted her with jackets, pants, gloves and boots! For me, I bought tried out the Draggin Jeans and was very impressed with it. The fit was outstanding. I bought the pants and knee armour. The price was identical to the Fast Company without the freight of course. Christopher, thanks for scouting out Road Rider in advance for me.

Since I was there, I tried the pads to be sure they would fit. The pants were just right, so I was not optimistic the pads would fit. To my surprise, it slid in easily. It attaches by Velcro on the top and bottom of the knee pad It's a fairly long pad and runs down the leg more than half way for me at 5'5". I wish it was more secure from lateral movements though.

I brought the Classic and I'm on the thinner side. However, the description for the Relaxed style indicates: The 100% Kevlar in the knee area has been wrapped completely around the lower leg and extended above and below the knee area to provide abrasion protection even if the jeans should slide up or twist around the leg in an accident. Given this, the Relaxed seems to offer more protection. Maybe that is why it cost more at $100 vs $80.

On their web site, they show who their dealers are. For me in CA, the price was the same as on their web site sans freight. If there's a local dealer nearby, you can try the fit. Tom Jue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread