Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums - View Single Post - Sell, Swap, Wanted Guidelines...PLS Read !
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2013, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
Wolfie

The intent of my post was for those interested to get "in order" of interest....often a part is in such demand, its almost priceless...once all have their "order of querry" secured, prices can be discussed in email or PM...although its nice to have a price posted, i dont feel it should be required...example....member A is a buddy, a brother....he's interested, and Id GIVE him the part (as Ive done)...member B, is just a board member and merely an aquaintance...Id prolly sell to them (or at least ask shipping)...and ya, its all kosher to do that too....quite a few members here have GIVEN me stuff, knowing my finances, rather than even getting a few bucks cash....I think thats true brotherhood and keeps the folks on this board tight...if ya wanna go all the $$$ plus shipping, do it on Ebay or Craigs....not thru the board....besides, there are a few owner rules as to selling as well....we've been gently tiptoeing around the edge....lets not push it...

Posting a price is up to the poster...."best offer" IMO is acceptable...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome