Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

finally checking in

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Krawdad7 
#1 ·
Hello everyone I have been frequenting this site for awhile just never checked in. But this website is great and I would like to thank everone for the help i have received here. I am 44 and live in southern missouri. I have been riding for about thirty years on one bike or another. Really been too many to remember. But one of my favorites is definatly my 94 750. Unfortuantly it lost a rod bearing last week. But just ordered all the necessary parts to bring her back to life. Soooo just waiting on parts and a couple of free days.:carryflag

#3 ·
Officially Welcome!

Sorry you are going through some repairs instead of riding.

It'll be as good as new when you're done!

Jon

#4 ·
Really dont know why the bearing failed. It was pretty odd. Just started it up to go for a quickie and about 3 miles up the road it just started banging. I have it tore down everythingelse is perfect. Even the other rod doesnt show any wear.It appears too have just spun the bearing

#5 ·
Hey Slim, sorry to hear about your troubles, but it looks like you have it in order and will be riding again soon. In all those bikes, you've probably become quite the bike wrench. Glad you found the forum. I'm sure we can all learn from you!

You said Southern Missouri, where exactly? I'm a Joplin Texan. Left right out of high school. Still have lots of family there and love going back to the old stomping grounds.

#6 ·
Welcome to the group slim, plenty of folks here that can help with your VN750, don't be afraid to ask plenty of questions...:smiley_th

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.