Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

My new bike

7K views 71 replies 20 participants last post by  Mac84 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone.

Just got a 2006 Kawasaki Vulcan. Only paid $2,000 for it. I just started riding about a month ago. My first bike was a Honda Nighthawk 250. It was a nice little bike, but I quickly found myself wanting more.

A little about myself: I used to drive a 4runner, but being a poor college student, I could no longer afford to drive that thing around. I decided I could save a bunch of money by switching to two wheels. and boy am I glad I did. I doubt I will ever own a car again.

I still need to take it to my mechanic and have him tune it up and check everything out, but in riding it around my house a bit, it runs great.

See less See more
#71 ·
Got my Pirelli's installed. My old tires were so worn that it was hard to lean the bike because they were squared off. Now it is ten times easier to lean and turn the bike.

#72 ·
Well I had to ride in the rain for the first time on the vn750 and the exhaust burned a hole in my frogg toggs :(. I guess I need to put that iron board cover on them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.