New guy thanks for having me - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
New Member Introductions First Post?
Make your big introduction here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-02-2020, 06:29 AM Thread Starter

Not great at introductions so here goes. Name is Sweep, I'm a 31 year old redneck, reside in Northeast MO, and have been on twos as long as I can remember. I've ridden everything from 300lb rockets to 1000lb Ultra Limiteds. They all have their uses but something about me and this little 750 just seem to click. She is definitely in the top 3 bikes that are my favorite.

I own an 87 Vulcan 750 named Mistress Korona. Its hardtailed bobbed, and impressively fast for an old 750. It has hurt the pride of multiple twin cam Harleys. To boot it was a beautiful bike (to me) up until about three days ago when I smacked a deer doing 70 and slid well over 100 feet! deers dead, bike got pretty tore up, and I'm sitting here with a bunch of road rash, some broken bones, torn muscles and boredom lol. I'm trying to find new ideas on how to make it even faster and prettier than it was before when I start fixing the bike back up over the next few weeks. Also places and sites that have selections of parts for these scoots both own and aftermarket.

Thanks again for the add. This picture was taken 2 days before I crashed plus an after
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--380739012_1588415346237.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	47655   Click image for larger version

Name:	received_3776758589062962_1588421505032.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	47659  

Last edited by Sweeper88; 05-02-2020 at 08:12 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-02-2020, 10:06 AM

Welcome to the machine!

Yoweeouch! Damn suicidal deer all need to be on prozak! Had to slide-dodge one myself a while back, looked her right in the eye, then her butt.

Buy my VN, don't think I'll even be walking much anymore. Everything goes except the cane and the walker.

I love the sound of the Ultra with Rhinehart pipes, and I'm not really a fan of loud pipes these days. The VN has it's own special attributes, if you can deal with the seat!

2003-21k mi
Shaved w/UniPK92+Stock Jets-TPE/MOSFET-Shinko Tires-AGM batt-bags-chrome-LEDs...more
__________________________________________________ ____________
Repair Manual: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mj7z81..._Catalogue.pdf

Owner's Manual: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nscb5f...ers+Manual.pdf
Sponsored Links
Advertisement