Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Hello

913 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Chris and Shim 
#1 ·
Hey! I’m a newb to the VN750 community. I recently purchased a 1993 VN750, looking forward to flipping through the archives, adding to them and picking brains. Thanks!

#5 ·
Welcome Casey. Where are you at?

#7 ·
Welcome. Does it run? There are a LOT of things I would do before riding it to prevent damage. I recently spent over 4 months refurbishing a 1997. It needed everything. Spline lube, final gear case oil change, new tires, a couple of new gaskets in the exhaust system, a new battery, new spark plugs, new front and rear brakes, engine oil and filter change, coolant change, brake fluid flush and change, cable lube, some light bulbs, I replaced the right handlebar switch pod, mirrors, air filters, manual cam chain tensioners, and a few other parts that I took off my 108,000 mile 2002 with a blown engine. I bought the 2002 new, and took care of it. My first Vulcan 750 was a new blue/green 1993. Best of luck with it.

#8 ·
Small world isn't it? Graham has CHANGED a lot. Every time I go out that way there's some new buildings to see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.