Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Hello! FNG here

976 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Danny J. Gabriel 
#1 ·
Hi all, my name is Danny, I have been lurking your site for a bit gaining information on my new to me '99 Vulcan. I am from Yelm Washington, and would like to meet other riders in my area.:carryflag

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi there Danny. I'm Chris and I'm in Fredrickson/Spanaway, not far from you. Yelm is not far at all from here.

I'd love to get together for rides and just general 750 BSing.

#3 ·
For some reason am having brain farts on attaching a pic....

#4 ·
Oh well, I'm not far away.

#5 ·
That would be great. Your only 20 minutes from me.

#6 ·
Just about, not counting all of the traffic lights. Its easy for us to meetup in Roy and go from there.

#7 · (Edited)
I see you have one of the few Vulcan 750’s with the Touring package (fairing, lowers, fender and side cases) Consider yourself lucky, as that stuff is as rare as an ice cube in hell.
Also you have the luggage rack, which are getting harder to find. And the Corbin seat, which I’m not sure they still make. Anyway...
Welcome.

#8 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Yes the P.O. had it in a box and let it go with the bike which I'm thankful for here in the NW.

#9 ·
Danny when you have free time and want to meet up drop a few lines here in this thread. I check in each day so I'll see it. Please do so a few days ahead of time if you can. Mostly my free time is on weekends (but not THIS weekend). If nothing else we might just go get some burgers and BS about the bikes. The riding season is FAST closing for this year.

#10 ·
You bet Chris sounds like a plan, I'm recovering from surgery and be back in service soon. Burgers and B.S. sounds good!
I ride all year weather permitting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.