Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Thanks for having me!

883 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  OleDirtyDoc 
#1 ·
I bought a 94 Vulcan 750 from a friend for the HUGE amount of $150.00. He knew how much I wanted to get back in the wind. My last bike was a Sportster and I'd never owned a Kawasaki street bike before. I was raised on Kawasaki dirt bikes though, mainly enduros.
Being on disability and a fixed income, it's been taking some time getting this project as far as I need to. I have some questions and I'm looking for used parts, (can't afford new ones), and I believe I've about given up on eBay, except for a couple of items I've got my eye on.
Let's just say I'm glad to be here, even though it's taken me a month to say so.
And yes, I do play mean Harmonica!!!!!!! 😎

#4 ·
Sorry it took so long to get back to you.
No, there's plenty of parts on eBay, but either not in my price range or just couldn't find it. It's still there and great, but DON'T EVER buy used harmonicas on there, unless you KNOW HOW to tune them.
Lots and lots of bike parts, I did especially like being able to find if the part for sale, if it's a different year or style actually works for your bike!!!! 👍😎

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.