Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums - View Single Post - LED tail light board update
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2007, 03:23 AM Thread Starter
bulldog485
Growling at the World...

Send a message via Yahoo to bulldog485
LED tail light board update

I spoke with Clear Alternatives on Friday about the LED Tail Light for the VN750. The prototype is finished and we are about 1 month from being able to order these. The part number will be determined at a later date. The price should be right around $49.99 for the board and around $69.99 (don't quote me on this one) for the board and a clear lenses.

The folks at CA asked me to give this unit a good field test to ensure the quality for the VN750. Since I'm not really putting on any miles on my VN750, I've asked Chad to test the prototype. I will take plenty of pictures and we will provide our impressions on the unit for CA for their website. But based on my total satisfaction with the CA board I have installed on my Nomad, I'm sure that the fine people of this group will be pleased with the quality of the unit.

I will post the info on this group when the boards are ready for ordering. You will be ordering direct from Clear Alternatives. I have no interest in this other then getting a board on my bike. I will not be making a dime on this.

I'll post more when available...

Evan Breyn ~ The Bulldog
http://www.bulldogsbike.com
2006 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic FLHTCUI ~ The Big Black Bitch ~ 26,000 miles.
2002 Kawasaki Nomad 1500 ~ The Red Dog ~ Traded in at 22,000 miles of smiles (purchased new 10/05 / Traded in 6/12).
1990 Kawasaki Vulcan 750 ~ Black Betty ~ 34,999.7 miles
VROC ~v~ 485
McHenry County Road Pirates
Chicagoland, IL

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome