Ask MO Anything: Transverse or Longitudinal V-Twin? - Page 2 - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
News and Announcements Information and news related to the website

 1Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2017, 06:55 PM
Old Fart
 
Knifemaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Catawissa, MO
Posts: 11,643
iTrader: (4)
     
Garage
Chris, I was not trying to belittle your comments or opinions. I was just pointing out "this is what it is" and one shouldn't get angery over it as there is no real chance it will change.

My only thought here is for you to write to Motorcycle.com and suggest topics you'd like them to cover. As the Vulcan went out of production over 10 years ago, I doubt they, or any other motorcycle publication will have much specific information to share. (That ...as you pointed out , hasn't already been covered here by actual owners or former owners of the bike)

No one here seems to use the "News and Announcements" forum, so I have no problem with sponsors posting crap I already know. Perhaps a few members find it useful, so as that "Vulcan" once said..."The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"....

I am always "logged in" so I don't have to deal with the extra glut of non-specific ads.
This site does deal with that 95%....so I guess I'm saying you should be happy with that and not get riled over that remaining 5%.

If You Are Not Sure If I Am Joking or Not....I AM !!Photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/knifemaker1954/sets/
Knifemaker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-13-2017, 10:15 PM
FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY
 
OleDirtyDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Norwich,NY
Posts: 15,885
iTrader: (0)
     
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to OleDirtyDoc
hell Chris they haven't banned me yet(except for that one time it happened accidentally somehow) so voicing your opinions won't do it.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

ONE RATS ASS GIVEN PER POST
Support your local FREEBIRDS MC
1986/5 Vn700/750 Frankenfook cross eyed bitch "Mellisa Fayhe"
I am a BIKER and i'm proud.FREEBIRDS MC CENTRAL NY

lowered with progessive 412 10" shocks
rejetted for K/N Pods part#rc 2340
sportster seat

'I didn't lose my mind.i gave it away

BRING BACK WOLFIE."Peace and Carrots"RIP
"And I'm free...as a bird"John Lennon Free as a Bird
"I only carry when I have my pants on"Joe Robinson RIP aka Old Dog
OleDirtyDoc is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Once registered, your User Name"cannot be changed". We can make exceptions within 7 days, but after that, it is set in stone.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome