First post on this forum!
I just got done putting my bike back together but have a few hoses that I'm not sure of. I am about to do a ear shave and put coasters on because i have a CA bike. I have searched and looked at the clymer manual but i cannot seem to find where these hoses go.
1. first hose is the one with the candy cane shape and it is connected on the surge tank at the other end. (Pictures 1 & 2)
2. second hose comes out the bottom of the separator, but I'm not sure where the other end goes (picture 3)
3. third one is the T in the middle of the Carbs, its the one on the right side that does not have anything connected to it. (picture 4)
4. Im not sure if anything needs to plug into this, but it is next to the radiator cap. is this the bypass hole? (picture 5)
5. last one is plug on the carbs that has a (air/fuel mixture) screw right next to it, i think i had the emissions tube hooked up to it, but since I'm taking that out should i just plug it with something? (not pictured)
Thanks for all the help!