Finally had time to get the pics off the camera and upload them.
Here is the strap metal I used to make the mounts.
I had these already, but you can get them at home depot. They're pretty rigid. I stuck the muffler on with no gasket material, so I could measure. I put the front bolt and nut on through the first hole in the strap metal. Then I used a permanent marker to mark the strap where I needed to bend it to bring the muffler out away from the swing arm. I probably need to re-do the right one as it just barely clears the swingarm by maybe 1/16". I put the strap metal in my bench vice and using a gloved hand, was able to bend it just enough to make the "S" bend. (I should have bent it a little more than I did) Then I put it on the muffler loose, and attached it to the bike, made some more marks with the marker, took it back off and used my dremmel to cut the end off, and my bench grinder to round the end and smooth it. Then I used some of that stretch and stick silicone tape. It's non adhesive, but when stretched and run back over it's self, it bonds. I used it to wrap the header end and slipped the muffler on over it. I bought some heavy duty muffler clamps from autozone to squeeze the muffler flanged end down tight over the header pipe. (goats belly pipe to be more accurate!) I have no leaks and this silicone tape is good for temps over 500 degrees.
Here's the left bracket with muffler mounted.
Here's the right one.
Here's the left dyna installed.
I had just detailed the bike from one end to the other the day before these photos. I think "detailed the bike" in indian means "rain dance", cause it's rained nearly every day since, as you can see from the road grime and rain spots! Anyway, hope this helps explain how I did it.