Installed the TOC's today and other work
Finally got around to installing the TOC MCCT's today. It has been 100+ outside lately which has made it a total buzzkill. I found the install rather simple, as expected. Heck, I installed the front cyclinder TOC while sitting on the bike. I now have a better piece of mind over the modified ACCT housing I had been using. I also noticed the bike doesn't back fire as often as well. Uncertain if the two are related.
I also dumped a half can of Seafoam in to see if cold starting improves, plus the over all performance of the bike. I need to swap out the option plugs for the iridium real soon. I think the colder plug may be playing a factor in the cold starts.
I am begining to get the bobber bug. I really like the look of the spring seat plus all the junk gone from the trunk. We shall see what the future holds for my Vulcan.
EDIT> Next project is re-adjusting the pilot screws to 2.5 turns out. The front cyclinder seems fine, but the rear is running lean. The pipe gets hotter on that side, plus it has blued. I also find the rear produces the most pops at idle, when revving the motor and during decel.
I only understand what I don't understand.
Last edited by blazblu82; 06-28-2012 at 04:14 PM.