been looking for a manual, but can't find one anywhere. seat mod/sissybar was pretty easy thanks to posts on this site, and the mcct conversion was extremely easy and very much needed. this is my first liquid cooled bike, or shaft driven for that matter, so there's still a bunch i'm getting used to. not to mention, i used to be rich (or at least i though i was lol) and had a newer harley and had mechanics work on it for me. then i went to a yamaha fj600 (crotch rocket). this is my first kawasaki, foriegn v twin, liquid cooled, and shaft driven bike.
i know the oil is 10w40 (says on the fill plug lol), but what about the coolant? 50/50 mix of standard green coolant? rear end, 80/90? is there fluid for the transmission? i would assume not, but better to ask than to find out the hard way.
as you can tell, i have LOTS to learn lol
- 1998 Vulcan 750
- Black with red
- MCCT conversion
- Pick up coil mod
- Stereo with 3.5 inch speakers
- Sylvania ridiculously bright headlight
- Westco maintenance free battery
- Vance & Hines slash cut pipes
- Custom turn signal bracket
- Arrowhead universal turn signals (rear only)
- Kuryakyn longhorn offset highway pegs
- Suzuki Savage 650 rear shocks (2 inches shorter)
- Lowered front 1.5 inches