Kawasaki VN750 Forum banner

Convert dual side exhaust to right side only

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  KRPattman 
#1 ·
Hey ya'll
I want to have my left side exhaust go underneath where the center stand is and under the right side pipe. I was wondering for those of you who hav done this how was it done and how hard was it? I may hav a kawasaki shop do the work on it but I wanna know how labor intensive it will be so I know roughly how long it could take them so I dont get charged too much. Thanks

#2 ·
Exhaust On Right Side

What you are looking at where the exhaust is on the right side is an after market exhaust system. Cobra sells one but there are several different systems out there. Watch E-Bay or check with the membership to see what is available.

Mcneuby :)

#3 ·
Mine exits the right side and only took three tries to clear the center stand. One of these days I'll have to update the posting when I built the system with current pics of the crossover I made from old headers my buddy took off his truck. But then I'd have to stop riding long enough to take and post pics ......

Decisions descisions .....

#4 ·
Any muffler shop can build you a set of custom pipes. A local shop quoted me a price of $120.00 to build a set of pipes from the headers back, and to do a crossover to the right side, and run the pipes shotgun style with mufflers.
A lot cheaper than aftermarket pipes that sound like crap.
I'm using Harley Dyna mufflers, and they sound awesome, not loud, but have a nice deep tone.
My performance went up, and my mileage improved, and I have great throttle response. My next project is to have the pipes that are 2 into 1, and run a Supertrapp muffler that I can adjust to the sound level and performance that I want.

#5 ·
mac performance eghaust

mac builds just s system i have one for sale they look just like 883 sportster pipes.i had them on one winter . they give it that v twin sound but they are to load for my old ears. id take 100.00$ forem they are just setin in my garage taking up space.i can shipem or if your close come getem i live in ks

#8 ·
Got the bike back from the local shop and I love the sound of the pypes!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.