Jafrum doing some false advertising - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Equipment
Everything related to equipment
Includes backrests, luggage racks, windshields,
floorboards, pegs, and riding gear

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-01-2013, 05:30 PM Thread Starter

Jafrum doing some false advertising

Just a warning about Jafrum guys. I should have known by the reviews on them found all over the net. These guys fake reviews but you
can find the truth on other forums.

Purchased some saddle bags with them. basically the saddlebags i ordered were different from the ones I got. There is no lock as pictured, only
a buckle lock on the strap which is not secure. Anyone can easily cut the nylon strap and get in the bags with that type of lock. Classic False
advertising, even debating contacting the attorney general in their state. It was completely a different shape and not as what was pictured in
the photo.

When I requested a refund I was told they would not pay return shipping even though it was 100% their fault, they actually said they could
not provide a prepaid label to me. When I brought up the differences in the style of the bags. They brought up how it might just be one off and
how the angle of the picture is. Then they suggested I ship the bags back to them at my cost. They can " Exchange " it if I pay for additional
shipping again. So after several back and forth emails, they eventually offered me a future discount for the bags that were supposed to come
out in 2-3 months that were supposed to match the picture, plus I cover my own return shipping. I finally filed an "A-Z" claim with Amazon
and the next thing I know I have a prepaid return label in my inbox. I guess they have to pay for return postage if you are persistent enough and
go through Amazon and not them. I have kept all the emails between us as documentation. Seriously going to file further complaints on amazon
about them, what a crappy company to have to deal with. Now i don't even know if i want saddlebags if it's going to be such a hassle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Members who have donated towards server costs

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmark1 View Post
Just a warning about Jafrum guys. I should have known by the reviews on them found all over the net. These guys fake reviews but you
can find the truth on other forums.

Purchased some saddle bags with them. basically the saddlebags i ordered were different from the ones I got. There is no lock as pictured, only
a buckle lock on the strap which is not secure. Anyone can easily cut the nylon strap and get in the bags with that type of lock. Classic False
advertising, even debating contacting the attorney general in their state. It was completely a different shape and not as what was pictured in
the photo.

When I requested a refund I was told they would not pay return shipping even though it was 100% their fault, they actually said they could
not provide a prepaid label to me. When I brought up the differences in the style of the bags. They brought up how it might just be one off and
how the angle of the picture is. Then they suggested I ship the bags back to them at my cost. They can " Exchange " it if I pay for additional
shipping again. So after several back and forth emails, they eventually offered me a future discount for the bags that were supposed to come
out in 2-3 months that were supposed to match the picture, plus I cover my own return shipping. I finally filed an "A-Z" claim with Amazon
and the next thing I know I have a prepaid return label in my inbox. I guess they have to pay for return postage if you are persistent enough and
go through Amazon and not them. I have kept all the emails between us as documentation. Seriously going to file further complaints on amazon
about them, what a crappy company to have to deal with. Now i don't even know if i want saddlebags if it's going to be such a hassle.
Sounds like you have had a bad experience and I do hope you get it resolved.

That being said I have ordered from them several times and other than fitment issues due to their clothing running small,have had zero issues with them.I believe you will find there are several members on here have bought from them with good results. It is kind of a "you get what you pay for" thing with bike related gear. I would guess the price on the Item you bought was a lot less than any where else you may have priced a similar but admittedly, in all likelihood,a better made product.

I see no one else has replied yet and like a said I hope this is resolved to your satisfaction.I am not bashing your post but it doesn't seem typical ,from my past experiences with them.

If you see it on my bike I did it
VROC#30324
92 vn750(sold)
Current ride 05 1500 Classic FI
lovin' the new scoot

Quote:
"When all is said and done,usually more is said than done" UNK
Click on one x and drag to the other to read between them.

Psalm 40:1...
XI waited patiently for the Lord; and he turned unto me, and heard my cry. X
Sponsored Links
Advertisement