what is in your travel pack
Well as riding season is soon to be here again, i was curious as to what everyone carries with them? Short medium and long trips are all welcome, as i know my pack changes...
1)I always carry my Inova T3 flashlight. It runs on 2xcr123's (soon to be rechargeable) and provides 3 hours of bright light, and runs darker after that for 5 more.
2) the basic kawa tool kit, although i feel as if i could break most peices with my bare hands.
3) one of those blue shop paper towels
4) 1-3 depending on trip of zeiss or bosh&lomb lense cleaning wipes... work well on cleaning any plastic or glass
5) a $20 bill incase i have an emergency and need gas or a drink for sumer heat
6)cell phone, and on long trips, i carry my spare battery charged.
things i'd like to add
1) a better tool kit prolly look at one of those all in 1 sockets a few driver bits and a ratchet...
2) a small med kit, any ideas here?
3) even though i love my Inova, i plan to go to a smaller keychain light. Fenix makes a few nice ones.... its about $50, but its 3" bout 1" diameter, and brighter then a 3d mag.
nat'l cycle deflector shield
westco 12v30 MF, 30A/h w/ 350 CCA's w/ custom box
TOC stator cover w/ Frankenstator mod!
Soon to have (own or on order)
Mez's 110-FRT 170/80-Rear
Custom rear fender and tail light
Givi hard bags w/ custom rear turn signals
Band Engineer/Webmaster for Josey Contreras Tejano Band