Vulcan 900 Classic LT - Kawasaki Vulcan 750 Forum : Kawasaki VN750 Forums
Equipment
Everything related to equipment
Includes backrests, luggage racks, windshields,
floorboards, pegs, and riding gear

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-05-2011, 03:25 PM Thread Starter

Vulcan 900 Classic LT

Found a seat that fits above for $50. I like it much better than the stock VN750 seat. Anyone here put one of these on our bike? How did it work out?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-05-2011, 03:45 PM
Banned

I haven't put it on my 750, but I have an extra seat for a 900. I know there are others on this forum who have successfully mod'd to a 900 seat, though. You should be able to find those threads in a search

If you're interested in my seat, it's for sale. It came off a friends bike when she upgraded to a Mustang. It's basically brand new; she has less than 2k on her bike. I'm asking $50 and I'll split shipping with a fellow forum member.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-05-2011, 04:22 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by km60155 View Post
I haven't put it on my 750, but I have an extra seat for a 900. I know there are others on this forum who have successfully mod'd to a 900 seat, though. You should be able to find those threads in a search

If you're interested in my seat, it's for sale. It came off a friends bike when she upgraded to a Mustang. It's basically brand new; she has less than 2k on her bike. I'm asking $50 and I'll split shipping with a fellow forum member.
Do you have a pic of it by any chance? I'm interested. I"ll do a search on mods to make the seat fit. I seem to be handicapped with the search function here

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-05-2011, 08:40 PM
Banned

Yeah, let me know if you still can't find the thread, I'll try to drum it up. The pics are linked below.

900 Seat
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-05-2011, 08:50 PM Thread Starter

Hmmm....I like that one even better than the one I was looking at on CL. Any sort of mounting bracket or is it what you see is what you get? I suppose I could fab something. Lemme get the old seat off and see what's what and I'll let you know.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Banned

It has a hook towards the front, similar to the one on the 750. Looks like it would not be hard to mount.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement