I haven't gotten to the rear brakes yet but they are working nicely. The front was fun but not too tough. We bled the break lines first. The right side wasn't too bad, a little air in the line but that went quick. The fluid was a little brown but not bad. The left side has a lot of air in it. Once the left side was done I hade good pressure back in the line again. Then we went to the calipers. They were stuck in the closed position and and the pads were very rusty. I opted for new pads and we removed the old ones and used a c-clamp to opent he pistons up, replaced the pads and front breaks in nice working order. Not nearly as tough as I had thought it might be.