I bought a screw extractor from the hardware store. My nieghbor let me borrow his drill, and came over to help me. I think he wanted to make sure I didnt hurt his drill. Well I think he ran it in the wrong direction and the bit only suceeded to strip the screw ALL the way out. Completely smooth and beveled. So we got a regular bit that was big enough to cover the whole screwhead. We drilled out the head, and a portion of the cover untill it was deep enough that I could pop the lid off over what remained of the screwhead. Then I used vice grips to screw out the remains of the screws.
To my relief there was indeed SOME brake fluid still in there. I took the cover to hardware store along with what was left of the screw threads. Found a match, 5mm x 10 mm (L) and decided to go just a bit longer 5mm x 16 mm (fine threads) along with a couple washers to cover the partial hole we made drilling out the screwheads. Also I went with hexhead screws so I can get them back out with a socket wrench this time.
I cleaned evrything up real good, added some DOT 3 fluid and put it all back together. It isnt pretty with those bolt heads sticking up and the washers and all being visible but I plan on replacing all of the controls and mounts later anyway. It'll do for now so I can at least keep and eye on the brake fluid.
Dont panic if you dont see any fluid in the bubble. My handlebars are rotated back a bit and my levers are up a bit, so the master cylinder is not level, and fluid doest really show in the bubble anyway.
I never did figure out why the screws were stuck so firmly and I dont understand why the fittings in the screwheads were so soft.