cheap way to lower the vulcan?
so i was watchin my wife ride today while following her. i noticed the bike is a bit on the tall side for her. so im lookin for a CHEAP way to lower the bike down. not really sure what way to go on this one, as everything ive found is... well... not cheap lol. if anyone has any ideas, im all ears (obviously, i mean eyes, not ears lol) couldnt resist that one!
- 1998 Vulcan 750
- Black with red
- MCCT conversion
- Pick up coil mod
- Stereo with 3.5 inch speakers
- Sylvania ridiculously bright headlight
- Westco maintenance free battery
- Vance & Hines slash cut pipes
- Custom turn signal bracket
- Arrowhead universal turn signals (rear only)
- Kuryakyn longhorn offset highway pegs
- Suzuki Savage 650 rear shocks (2 inches shorter)
- Lowered front 1.5 inches